The Key Stage 3 pastoral programme helps students develop the knowledge, understanding and the skills they need to manage their lives; now and in the future.
Students follow a guided study in Personal Wellbeing which deals with real life issues that affect children and young people. The programme engages students with the social and economic realities of their lives; independently and within their family and community.
The following areas are studied within the Key stage 3 pastoral programme:
- Health and Personal Wellbeing
- Democracy and the School Council
- Diversity: Similarities and Differences
- Reviewing Progress
- Learning to Learn
- Roles within the Community
- Affecting the Environment
- Influences of Behaviour
- Friendship and Respect